Immigration Services

Immigration Services

Humanitarian Parole Program (Biden Parole Program)

DHS has announced processes through which nationals of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, and their immediate family members, may request to come to the United States in a safe and orderly way. Qualified beneficiaries who are outside the United States and lack U.S. entry documents may be considered, on a case-by-case basis, for advanced authorization to travel and a temporary period of parole for up to two years for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.

Application for Naturalization (Citizenship)

Application for Naturalization is an application to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Application for Certificate of Citizenship

If your biological or legal adoptive mother or father is a U.S. citizen by birth or was naturalized before you reached your 18th birthday, you may already be a U.S. citizen. We will assist you in getting your US Certificate of Citizenship.

Petition for Alien Relative

Petition for Alien Relative (wife, husband, children, and fiancée) is the first step in helping an eligible relative apply to immigrate to the United States and get a Green Card.

Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

Residence or Adjust Status is used by a person in the United States to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

Application for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

If you are an eligible national of certain countries that the Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary) has designated for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) or a person without nationality who last habitually resided in the designated country, then you may apply for TPS, Application for Temporary Protected Status. This process is also used if you have TPS and are filing for TPS re-registration.

Application for Employment Authorization

Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may use this process, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Other foreign nationals whose immigration status authorizes them to work in the United States without restrictions may also use this process to apply to U.S.

Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an EAD that shows such authorization.

Application for Travel Document

A Travel Document is issued to an individual in valid refugee or asylee status, or to a lawful permanent resident who obtained such status as a refugee or asylee in the United States. Individuals who hold asylee or refugee status and are not lawful permanent residents must have a Refugee Travel Document to return to the United States after traveling abroad unless they possess an Advance Parole Document. A Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officer at the U.S. port of entry will determine your admissibility when you present your travel document.

Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition

If you are a principal refugee admitted to the United States for more than 12 months as principal asylee or refugee you may use this process to request that your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age (the beneficiaries) join you in the United States.

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

This process is used if you are a conditional permanent resident who obtained status through marriage and want to apply to remove the conditions on your permanent resident